Wednesday, November 16, 2011

One Week Old!

11-12-11-3-800


I can't believe this was us just a week ago. At 5:07pm today, Pavenzia will turn one week old! I took her this morning to her first visit with our new pediatrician (she saw a pediatrician twice in the hospital also). I am happy to say she is almost back at her birth weight now. She is 7 pounds 14 oz, and at birth was 8 lbs. even (I know I said she was 8 lbs. 1 oz, but I read the scale wrong- whoops!) She got a clean bill of health and we don't have to go back until her one month check-up. Yay!

It seems like she has always been in our lives. I cannot imagine a sweeter, more perfect baby. We are adjusting to the change from two kids to three, that is for sure! Ginger has a cold, so I am keeping her separate from Pavenzia. The dog is driving me nuts (like I knew she would- ha!) I am getting almost no sleep...but just loving life at the moment. :-)

11-14-11-5-800


3 comments:

Lauren said...

Sooo happy for you! Keep on enjoying all those priceless moments.

Erin said...

Oh that picture!! She is the most beautiful and perfect little newborn! I wish I lived close and could come by and give you a hug and hold that sweet baby girl. So happy you are enjoying this time with her! Crazy as it is. :)

Sheila said...

Is that a dimple in her chin? (I'd have to kiss that)

Your sleeping beauty is perfection.

Glad all went great at the doctor's visit. Hope you are healing too.

How's it working out with the 3 car seats?