Saturday, October 1, 2011

P.S.

1B50A27B


(this picture is not mine- I snagged it from the internet...)

I forgot to mention that when we got to Disneyland, I literally bumped into Seal with my big belly. I guess he was there for the day with Heidi Klum and their four kids.

All I know is, I was walking and was distracted by his camera. He was carrying what looked like a black Lumix ZS10...which is the camera that I have that I broke the last time I was at Disneyland!

So, we were both walking and collided and he looked at me and said, "Oh, Sorry!" And I said, "No problem!" And then I looked way up (he is very tall) and saw it was none other than Seal. He was with his bodyguard and youngest son and I wanted to see Heidi, but I guess she was off with the other kids! Anyhoo- that was the end of our little encounter. Haha!

We have seen other celebs at Dland before, but that was the first time I literally crashed into one!

No comments: