Monday, June 28, 2010

Breakfast Together!

6-26-10-4


Making pancakes together in the morning (Mr. Mustard's specialty) is one of my favorite parts of this summer. Mr. Mustard starts a new show this evening (The Amazing Race)- so our little month long vay-kay is coming to a close. Back to reality. Literally! ;-)

In other news, I am still on my quest to give up Coke. Ann got me hooked on Starbucks Iced Mochas when I was in Indiana...but going to Starbucks and spending $5/day on a drink is not something I really want to get in the habit of doing. So, I ordered an espresso maker (from Newegg for 75% off) - it should be here tomorrow...so I am going to start making the drinks at home. Sounds like something fun to try for the summer. Now that I am going to be drinking coffee, I finally feel like a real grown-up. Haha. :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi , I've been following your blog for almost 2 yrs. now & out of the handful I read , yours is the one I find most refreshing , sincere & REAL. I hope you never change the way you write or the beautiful pics you take. It warms my heart every night , when I read it ! Thanks.

Crystalyn said...

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Easy-Iced-Coffee/Detail.aspx

LOVE the recipe and easy!