Monday, January 15, 2007

Fun-Filled Weekend

















Whew! We did SO much this past weekend. On Saturday we test drove a used BMW 325i and loved it. I'm not sure yet if we're going to get it. We are still looking around at other cars, specifically Toyota Camrys and Honda Accords. Hopefully we'll figure out something soon.

Then we met up with our friends Dana and Gene and their 15 month old daughter, Maya, at the Los Angeles Zoo. We all had a great time- it was pretty chilly, so I bundled Paprika up in warm clothes. She had a good time checking out all the animals, but she also really enjoyed looking at the people. She was fascinated by Maya. It's amazing to think that in a year Paprika will be Maya's age and will be running around, making animal sounds, and trying to talk!


Saturday night we dropped Paprika off at Jacey and Dan's while we went to the Motion Picture Television Academy for "An Evening with the Cast and Creators of ABC's Lost"- it was really great! The entire cast was there, even the big names. We really enjoyed it and it was so wonderful to have an evening to ourselves. Paprika, unfortunately, missed us ALOT and cried for a large portion of the evening. When I called Jacey to check in and she told me that Paprika was crying and refusing to eat, I drove immediately back to pick her up. I felt bad for Jacey and Dan since she was so fussy for them- I'm sure that's NOT how they wanted to spend their Saturday night!

On Sunday I went to brunch with Jessica at Jack 'N Jill's in Beverly Hills. It was so great catching up with her and hearing about everything going on in her life. She is loving her job as an attorney and I am so glad for her! After brunch I came home and spent the rest of the day with Mr. Mustard and Paprika.

Today Paprika and I went bridesmaid dress shopping with Jacey at a boutique in Beverly Hills. It was fun- Paprika was really good for the whole thing and actually napped during a large portion of the outing. Mr. Mustard is on his way home right now. We are going to go test drive a 2004 Camry, so I have to get Paprika packed up and ready!

No comments: