Thursday, January 25, 2007

Cold Season

Paprika and I both caught a cold. I think I had it first and passed it onto her. She seems mostly fine with it, just a bit congested with a little coughing and sneezing. I am not feeling as well as she seems to be feeling- I started coming down with it a few days ago, and now it's worse, unfortunately. This is Paprika's first time with anything, so even just a little cough gets me all in a panic! :-) It's pretty great that in over 5 months, this is the first she's had of even a sniffle. I thought we were going to make it out of cold and flu season without a hitch. Oh well.

The weather here is amazing right now- I'm trying to keep Paprika in and resting as much as possible, but I really want to get outside and take advantage of the fresh air and our new wheels. Hopefully soon.

No comments: