Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sleigh Ride with Santa!

12-8-12-15v2

Santa Claus came to our house this week! Every year, the Chamber of Commerce puts on an event to send Santa to visit every girl and boy in our town. I had marked on my calendar when he would be coming by, but then I forgot. Oops!

Thankfully, Paula banged on my door, and helped me bring the kids to see Santa. Mr. M was at work, so I was very glad for the help. In the rush of things, I realized that I didn't have my camera, so Paula took pictures for me.  Phew!  

The girls had been playing downstairs (thankfully they were dressed) - and they ran outside before I could brush their hair or put on shoes.  So much for matching Christmas outfits!  Haha.

This is the first year Ginger is excited about Santa.  Last year she was still so scared of him and couldn't stop telling me that she did NOT like him one little bit.  She's growing up!

12-8-12-11

I put Baby Violet on Santa's lap, and she immediately started crying...so that was the end of that!  Next year, perhaps.

Ginger and Paprika were so excited to see Santa and ride in his sleigh. Paprika asked for a Brave doll for Christmas. Ginger asked Santa to bring her a candy cane.

Santa had candy canes right there in his sleigh, so he made Ginger's Christmas wish come true right there on the spot.  Does it get any better than that?!  :-)


No comments: