Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dreaming In Pixar

5-23-12-1-600


(Artwork by Paprika, Age 5)

Paprika likes to sleep in. A lot. This morning I had to wake her up for school. She did not want to get out of bed.

It reminded me of that Beatles song:

When I wake up early in the morning
Lift my head, I'm still yawning
When I'm in the middle of a dream
Stay in bed, float upstream (float upstream)

Please, don't wake me, no, don't shake me
Leave me where I am - I'm only sleeping


So, when I got her up, she said she wanted to go back to bed because she was having the most delicious dream.

I asked her to tell me about her dream.

She said: I was dreaming about Toy Story 4. It was magical and I need to go back there to that beautiful, dreamy place.

I don't know if they're going to make a Toy Story 4, but if they do, Paprika's got some ideas. Haha.

5-23-12-2-600


Pin It

1 comment:

FourJedis said...

Wow, before even reading your blog, I saw Woody in the picture. She's quite an artist. That's incredibly impressive. I hope she has more magical, wonderful dreams.