Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Where Did My Energy Go?

One of the strangest things about being pregnant is how freaking tired I am! I feel like I've run a marathon every day, when really I haven't done all that much (except grow a baby, of course)! Today I had lunch at the CC mall with Jacey and Lauren- then went shopping for a maternity jean skirt (but decided not to get it when I saw it was $80!)- then to the grocery store- then walked Hauser...and now I'm pooped!

Last night Mr. Mustard and I went out to dinner, and then met up with some of his work buddies for drinks. I sipped water, of course! On our way to the restaurant, I commented to Mr. Mustard that I haven't really felt the baby move much and that my doctor said it would be happening soon, if it hadn't already. So, here we are, at dinner- and all of a sudden, the baby starts jumping- or leaping- around my abdomen. It was really uncomfortable, but also very cool. I am looking forward to feeling her kick from the outside. That way, Mr. Mustard can feel her, too.

I go back to the doctor in two weeks to get my Level II ultrasound, which I guess will tell the doctors more about what's going on with the baby. I am looking forward to getting another look at the baby- and seeing how much she's grown. This Saturday I'll be 1/2 way through the pregnancy. Time is really flying! I can't wait to meet our little girl!

No comments: