Friday, March 24, 2006

Dog Park!

Today I took Hauser to the Dog Park for some doggie good times. It is his second favorite place in the world- next to the Dog Beach! He ran and ran- and played with lots of other doggies, until finally he couldn't take it anymore and just laid down in a shady, grassy spot and refused to move. He slept the whole car ride home, and as a matter of fact, he's still asleep!

I wrote "the letter" to the firm telling them about my pregnancy! I have been really nervous about writing the letter- but now that it's done, I feel good about it. I asked for my start date to be pushed back until January 2007, and for my hours to be decreased to part-time. Yeah right! Like that's going to happen! But, I figure I had to ask anyway. So, it'll be interesting to see what they say. :-)

No comments: