Monday, March 20, 2006

18 Weeks 2 Days!

I went to the grocery store today to stock up and realized that I have no "pregnancy cravings." Everyone keeps asking me- what are you craving? And the truth is, I'm really not craving anything in particular. The first month I craved cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches...then for awhile all I wanted were turkey sandwiches with mayo. Now I'm sort of disinterested in food- and happy to eat anything. No weird food aversions or anything like that.

I'm hoping to feel more movement soon. Right now I only feel movement from the baby occasionally. I want her to give me a few kicks! Well, I guess maybe that will happen in a few more weeks. I'm looking forward to it!

I'm planning on using my Spring Break to start decorating the "nursery." I'm going to make it as gender neutral as possible, since it IS the breakfast nook--but I still want some pink in there! I've got to start putting some ideas together for that- it's so exciting!

No comments: