Sunday, March 19, 2006

18 Weeks, 1 Day!


The weekend went by so quickly! It's already Sunday and I can hardly believe it. On Friday we saw "Eight Below"- the Disney movie with Paul Walker. I cried during the whole movie- I guess it's the pregnancy hormones! On Saturday, we drove up to Santa Barbara to see Mr. Mustard's mom. The weather was beautiful- we had a great drive up. Mr. Mustard's mom made a killer nacho dish for dinner and brownies. One of the great things about being pregnant is eating yummy food with no guilt! We took Hauser with us up to Santa Barbara- he was a trooper, especially when we got stuck in the traffic from the L.A. Marathon on the way home.

I just took this picture of my stomach- I guess I really DO look pregnant! It's amazing what a difference a few weeks makes. It seems like not too long ago I had to push my stomach out to make it look big. Not anymore!

No comments: