Tuesday, March 21, 2006

School Days!

I am really looking forward to graduation. I know it will happen soon enough, so I'm trying to enjoy these last few months of school. It is hard to focus, though- especially being pregnant! I have LOTS to do before I graduate. My classes this semester are varied and pretty tough at times. I have a lot of studying to do prior to finals. My Spring Break is next week- and I think I'm going to use the time to organize my notes, make outlines, and start preparing for finals.

I also went to the bookstore today and bought a bunch of books to prepare for the Bar. Since it looks like I'm not going to be working for the firm, I've decided not to do the expensive Bar Review course through Barbri. When the firm was going to pay for it, I was all for it. But, it is a lot of money for us right now and I don't want to do that when we have our little baby on the way. So, I'm hoping that I'll be able to read a few books and pass!

On another note, we received two wonderful packages in the mail yesterday! My friend Ann sent the most AMAZING care package for the baby. Basically, she went on a spending spree and bought so many beautiful gifts for our little girl. I don't know how I'll ever be able to thank her. Mr. Mustard's neighbors from Maine sent a really nice baby blanket- it is so soft and snuggly. I was just overwhelmed. We have been so blessed with gifts of all kinds. About two weeks ago, my mom sent us a beautiful flower arrangement with a precious teddy bear! Not to mention, she has totally set me up with prenatal yoga classes- which are so nice! It's all so unexpected- but I'm really greatful to be surrounded by people who are enthusiastic about our little anticipated arrival. It's so great knowing that there are people out there whe are excited about this new little life coming into the world! I guess I need to get started on those Thank You cards right away.

No comments: