Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day!

4-30-11-14-800


For Mother's Day today, we had a lovely day. Mr. Mustard worked all day (is still working, in fact)- but the girls and I had a gorgeous day at the park. We fed the ducks. We had a picnic. Then our neighbor invited us over to her house, and we spent most of the afternoon there. Paprika had a great time bouncing on her huge trampoline- and did not want to leave. Who would?!

4-30-11-15-500


As far as I know, everything is still good with the pregnancy! I have been feeling a little less nauseous - but just as exhausted! I am grateful for less nausea...very grateful for that!

4-30-11-16-800


4-30-11-17-800


That's the scoop this Mother's Day. I am so grateful for all my precious babies, who have each taught me so very much. Even if motherhood isn't at all what I expected, I am enjoying the ride. I am excited to go on this adventure and see where else it takes us! :-)

4-30-11-18-800


4-30-11-20-500


Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and all the hope-to-be moms. I am especially praying for all the moms whose hearts hurt on Mother's day...those who celebrate without their mothers, mothers who celebrate without their children, and those who long to be mothers.

4-30-11-19-800


2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are starting to feel a bit better! Keeping you and baby in my prayers,
Emily

Sheila said...

:) happy days, beautiful family.