Thursday, September 6, 2007

Last Day I'll Ever...


Today is the last day I'll ever be in my 20s! I am excited to say goodbye to this decade- I feel like I've accomplished so much and am so ready to move onto the excitement that my 30s is going to hold. It may sound strange to say, but each new step in life comes with its own rewards. I feel more confident than I ever have, and am so excited to see what the future will bring to my already amazing life!


I spent the last day of my 20s playing with Paprika at our favorite, amazing indoor playground. We had so much fun together. I cannot imagine my life without her- she is my greatest joy and the most profound blessing.


I leave my 20s with no regrets- and am happier now than I was 10 years ago. I can only hope that in 10 years, when I'm leaving my 30s, I will be able to say the same. With each new year, there is the possibility of new adventures, new friendships, and the chance to grow wiser. I like the person I am now better than I ever have. Wisdom is the gift that age gives- I feel so much more at peace with my life, who I am, and where I'm headed than I have at any point. I don't wish to be younger- I've lived those years, and am happy to say that life is really good right where I stand now!


So, here's to my last day in my 20s and to the beginning of a whole new decade, full of promise and possibility, waiting for me!






No comments: