Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Look What Paprika Learned to Do Today!



Today is Paprika's last day of being 8 months old! She surprised me this morning by climbing up onto the entryway landing! It's her first time she's climbed up like that. Now it is her absolute favorite thing to do. She goes up and down, up and down, all day long.

In other news, I'm pretty sure that Paprika has learned how to unbuckle her car seat belt. I noticed it was unbuckled for the first time about a month ago, but thought it was a fluke. But, it keeps coming unbuckled somehow while we're driving, so I'm pretty sure she's learned how to take it off. Luckily the bottom part stays snapped, so she is still safe in the car. I am amazed at how mechanically inclined she is. She can figure out just about anything, it seems!

No comments: