Wednesday, May 17, 2006

More Highlights From Graduation Weekend

Just thought I'd post a few more photos from the great Berkeley trek.

Since I got back to LA, it's been a lot of organizing, cleaning, running errands and other stuff like that. Tonight is the finale of The Amazing Race 9, which I'm really excited to see. I have my favorites- but of course, someone won't tell me anything about the show, so I have to watch and wait to see who wins. It does make it more exciting, I imagine, than knowing everything beforehand. But, I still want to know. :-)


This is a picture of me and Mr. Mustard after the graduation. You can see the awesome Leis that Jacey and Mr. Mustard gave me!
















Here is a photo of me and Mr. Mustard at The Habit in Santa Barbara, which is my all-time favorite hamburger joint.

















I think my Dad liked the food, too. Here's a picture of us:

















My dad went with Mr. Mustard and me to the beach in Santa Barbara afterwards to let Hauser run around. Here is a picture of me with my dad:

No comments: