Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Cameron Erik is Almost Here!

Ann was induced yesterday! I talked to her on the phone for awhile yesterday, and then again this morning. It's so exciting! She's in labor as we speak!

She got to the hospital yesterday around 3:30 and they gave her Cervadil, which helps get things ready. She didn't realize that it would take 12 hours to take effect before they could start the Pitocin, so she was kinda bored yesterday, I think- just sitting there, waiting, reading People Magazine.

When I talked to her today, things had progressed a little but she's still not in active labor. It looks like it will be a long road for her- but she seemed happy. She has an epidural and said that she feels as good as if she were lying on a beach somewhere. I hope she's not in too much pain and that little Cameron arrives soon!

:-) :-) :-)

It's so neat to think that Cameron and our baby will be so close in age- less than three months apart. Although that seems like a lot right now (as I sit here huge and pregnant), it is really no time at all. They'll be practically twins- well, except for the fact they have different parents!

I can't wait to meet little Cameron!!!!

Things are good for me otherwise. It was so nice to hear the heartbeat at my last appointment- I don't get to feel a lot of movement, so it's reassuring. I have been spending a lot of time studying for the Bar, which is nice because I am not on my feet all the time. I feel SO much better when I rest my body rather than running around all the time. I hope that our little girl is comfy in there!

No comments: