Thursday, January 26, 2012

Oobly-Woobly

1-18-12-6-800


Baby Violet is now 11 weeks old. Eleven weeks! Still not three months for another two weeks. Not sure how that works, but I'll take it. ;-)


1-18-12-5-800


She is big! Almost 15 pounds big. These photos were taken two weeks ago (by my mama) and I think Violet has gained 3 pounds since then. I, on the other hand, have lost about 8 pounds since these pics were taken, but that is a story for another day... :-)


1-18-12-4-800


She is the sweetest, smiliest (always smiling and laughing) baby ever. She loves "talking" to us. She loves people and being held, and is just the greatest joy to everyone around her.

1-18-12-3-800


When she wakes up in the middle of the night, she doesn't cry. She just kinda looks at ya, and starts talking to herself. She sleeps in our room, so I always know right when she wakes up, and I can get right to her and feed her. But I wonder what she would do if she were in a different bedroom? Would she cry or just talk to herself all night? I don't know!

1-18-12-2-800


She is a very babied baby. There is no shortage of love for this girl. No shortage at all. Ginger is always saying to her, "You are my ooobly-wooobly best baby sister in the whole ooobly-woobly world." Paprika is always wanting to show Violet off to her friends at school. "Have you seen my baby sister? Isn't she beautiful? Isn't she just amazing? Look at her!"

Yes, she is oobly-woobly and one amazing baby. I am so grateful for her every moment of my life. I can't believe less than three months ago, I was at this very park pregnant with "Pavenzia" and now my days are filled with moments of looking at her sweet face. She is such a miracle to me...

1-18-12-1-800


7 comments:

Lizzy said...

All of your girls are so precious! I bet Vivian and Annemarie are up in Heaven and proud of their big and little sisters!

You also look amazing for having 5 kids!

Tracy said...

Does Paprika still call her Pavenzia? And you look fabulous!

Kriza said...

she is gorgeous, but then all of your daughters are gorgeous, so it is no surprise :-)
I am reading you from Hungary, and I love your blog. it is so stunning that mothers (almost) all around the world sort of have the same problems, feelings, things to solve, and it is so interesting to read about how others around the globe do this family thing. I also have 3 kids, 2 boys (13 and 10), and one little princess aged 7. she has some developmental problems, but doing better and better all the time due to lots of special classes.
congrats on your lovely daughters!
Kristina

Brookeanne said...

I know I don't comment much, but I do enjoy your posts immensely. I was looking for some fun crafting ideas to do with the kids and came across the picture of hanging jelly fish in this post... http://www.modernparentsmessykids.com/2012/01/personalized-alphabet-book.html#comment-form
... made me think of you :)

Mimi said...

She's gorgeous!
Do you mean she will be 3 months in two weeks time, or 2 months? I think 3 if she's 11 weeks?
You look fantastic in these pics, but already quite thin, hope you've not been sick.
It's so sweet that Ginger loves her little sis so much, as does Paprika. They're both great older sisters!

Emily said...

Your girls are so cute! And you look fabulous, too! :)
Emily

FourJedis said...

E, you look great, and Oobly Woobly is so incredibly cute. I love all the love you guys share for each other and spread around.