Thursday, December 20, 2007

Exciting News!

Today has been a wonderful day! I got off the phone a few hours ago with Greenleaf Book Group, which is a division of Ingram, a major distributor and publisher. They called to tell me that they want to pick up UnInked! The Complete Guide to Tattoo Removal, and distribute it to all of the major bookstores, like Borders, Barnes & Noble, and Books-A-Million, as well as offer the book in over 900 independent bookstores nationwide as well as sell the book to libraries across the country. They are a top distributor and offer to represent less than 1% of the books that are submitted to them.

Needless to say, I am very excited and joyful that they want to distribute the book! I have a meeting set with them for January 4th to discuss the details. Greenleaf wants to republish the book with a new cover, and do an extensive marketing and publicity campaign. They believe the book will be a huge success! I am so excited!

I also was contacted by Baker & Taylor, which is a major wholesaler of books. They also want to carry UnInked! in their catalog. This is a major coup, and I am thrilled at all of the possibilities opening up to us in the world of publishing.

It's a great honor and a wonderful Christmas present to get this news today. It is particularly validating, and I am flying high at the moment. Yea!

No comments: