Thursday, December 13, 2007

Back From the Dentist

The dentist today confirmed my suspicions that I have an infected tooth. I will be going back on Tuesday to take care of the problem- so there is a light at the end of the tunnel. My fever is down and I am otherwise feeling good. The heater guy is coming on Wednesday to fix our heater, so that is also good news!

Paprika has found a new best friend in my neighbor's 20 month old daughter, Isabella. She loves spending time with her and they have so much fun playing together. They give eachother hugs, and in general just have a ball when they're in the same room. Elizabeth (Isabella's mom) watched Paprika for me today when I went to the dentist- and it was so wonderful for me to know that Paprika was in such good hands and was having such a great time while I was gone. Meeting Elizabeth has been such a wonderful blessing of living in Pasadena. I'm so happy to have found her!

No comments: