Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Busy Weekend!

We've had a busy few days. In addition to listing my book on Amazon.com, we have been going back and forth with the printing press, making sure all details are just right as they print the book.

Mr. Mustard got called for jury duty last Thursday, and got selected for a trial. He is Juror #10 to the court- and hopefully the trial will wrap up today and he'll get his life back! I am proud of him for doing his civic duty. The whole jury process sounds intriguing, but I am hoping not to get called anytime soon!

On Friday, Paprika and I had a playdate with a mom and daughter (Paprika's age) from down the street. It was so much fun hanging out with them. Paprika especially enjoyed visiting them because she got to play with a whole new set of toys. That night Mr. Mustard, Paprika, and I went to dinner at Kabuki. Paprika had her favorite dish there- Inari, which is bean curd. She loves it!

Saturday we went to Maya's 2nd birthday party. It was a pool party, and we had loads of fun catching up with everyone at the party. That night Mr. Mustard's mom came down, and Mr. Mustard and I went to Sushi Roku- just the two of us- and then wandered around Old Town Pasadena, window-shopping. It was nice having a date night- but I have to admit, when we were window-shopping, we saw a bunch of families with their babies, and I wanted to get right home to see Paprika. I was only gone for two hours and I missed her so much!

Sunday we went to a garage sale in our old neighborhood and picked up some great stuff. I got two mirrors, and a beautiful hand-knit blanket. We came home and Mr. Mustard mounted our new plasma on the wall (a very big undertaking)! That night the three of us we went to see some friends in Culver City, and had a wonderful dinner out. So fun!

No comments: