Monday, July 2, 2007

Monday, June 25th- Surprising Daddy In Chicago



Paprika and I took a flight out to Chicago to surprise Mr. Mustard, who was working out there for the week. Originally we had all planned on going together, but then we figured it might be too much for Paprika, so we cancelled my ticket. Then I decided, what the heck, you only live once- so I rebooked my ticket, and Paprika and I flew from Los Angeles to Chicago to surprise Mr. Mustard and stay for the week with him in his fancy downtown hotel room! When we got there, I was so hungry after not eating all day. The only place that was open late (after midnight) was Miller's Pub, a little restaurant near the hotel. Mr. Mustard and I had ravioli and burgers, and Paprika muched on bread. We had a great time. It was the start of a very wonderful and exciting week!

No comments: