Thursday, April 13, 2006

One Month Til Graduation!


Well- graduation is exactly one month from today. I can't wait!!! I have a lot of work to do to get ready- finals to take, etc., so, the pressure is starting to build. But, I'm still very excited to be done with school! The weather here is gorgeous today and so it was especially hard to focus during today's classes of Labor Law and Remedies.

I got a Save The Date card to my friend Siobhan's wedding- her wedding is in late August in Monterey- about one week after my due date. I'm so bummed because I really want to go, but know that it's not really possible for me to go. I realized the other day that I'm basically stuck in Los Angeles until September, at least, unless Mr. Mustard and I can get away on a short trip in late May after graduation.

Mr. Mustard and I went to the zoo a few weekends ago- here is the picture of me next to the zebras. You can see my stomach is definitely getting bigger. I am now over halfway through the pregnancy, and am starting to really feel slower and bogged down. I am hungry all the time and just want to eat and sleep, basically. I am enjoying pregnancy, but can't imagine how people have 12 or 13 kids. That's a decade of your life spent in a state of hunger and fatigue.

I'm getting anxious to meet our daughter and can't wait for her arrival- although I hope she stays put inside me for a few more months, to grow and get strong, of course! I can wait to meet her, but at the same time, I can't wait!

No comments: