Thursday, April 27, 2006

23 weeks, 5 days!
















The 6th month is almost here! Saturday marks 24 weeks of pregnancy- time is really flying, and I'm sad because I like being pregnant and don't want it to already be 2/3 of the way over. My stomach is getting SO big (as you can see). I wonder how much bigger it can get before it starts to look ridiculous.

I have been studying for finals pretty much 24-7, with a few study breaks here and there. Last night I watched The Amazing Race (Mr. Mustard's show), which was a nice break. I have been reading some of the study material aloud to help it sink in, so the baby may be getting a legal education as we speak! Maybe her first words will be res judicata or res ipsa loquitur- or maybe not!

Mr. Mustard finished on The Race last Friday, and is now working on a side project- a cool documentary feature. He has had a bit more flexibility in his schedule since he started this new deal, so he has been taking pretty good care of me. Today and yesterday, we went to Wendy's for lunch because I have been having such a craving for it!

Back to studying!

No comments: