Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Baby Updates! 22 Weeks, 4 Days

Later on today I go in for my big ultrasound. This is the ultrasound where most people learn the gender of their baby- well, we've known the gender for two and a half months now- but it will be great to see her on the screen and do a little check-up. I have been worried about not feeling very many kicks or movement, but this morning she really surprised us with some strong kicks. Mr. Mustard could feel her kicking from outside my stomach. It was incredible.

We finally scanned the ultrasound photos- so I'm going to post those. Hopefully I'll have some more later today after my appointment. My favorites are from the 13 week appointment, because you can really see all of her. That's when we found out that the gender- that she is a SHE!

7 weeks:

















13 Weeks































16 Weeks:

No comments: