Saturday, April 29, 2006

24 Weeks Today!


Well- we're here! Today is the official day of viability- 24 weeks. That means if she came out today, she'd have a good chance of living. Before 24 weeks, it's much less likely- and of course, every week longer makes things that much better. She weighs about 1.5 pounds now- and is about 12 inches in length.

I've been cooped up in the apartment studying- which is okay. Mr. Mustard went to a birthday party last night, and I stayed home to study- which was a bummer, but I know that this phase of law school/ studying isn't going to last much longer.

My first exam is on Tuesday, and I'm feeling better about it. I took a practice exam today- and think I did okay- not great, but okay. I have another final on Wednesday, which I'm feeling pretty shaky about since I'm just now starting to study for it. That professor is known for giving some tough exams (he gave me my lowest law school grade last semester). So, lots more work to do in that department- but it's good to know that on Wednesday, I'll be 2/3 of the way fininshed with finals.

After my exam on Wednesday, I think Mr. Mustard and I are going to go celebrate a bit- maybe go to the beach for the afternoon and take a breather from studying. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. It will be fun to go down to the beach and lay in the sun a little bit- enjoy some of this great late spring weather!

Wednesday is also my dad's birthday. He's coming out on the 10th for a visit, and I'm excited to see him! We are going to have such a great time. I'm excited for him to see our apartment and meet Hauser (he's already met Meg).

No comments: