Monday, April 24, 2006

Mr. Mustard's First Dodger's Game




Saturday night we went to the Dodger's Game with Dana, Gene, and baby Maya. It was Mr. Mustard's first professional baseball game- and we had a great time. The Dodger's didn't win- but it was an exciting game, and Mr. Mustard enjoyed his first Dodger Dog!

Speaking of "dogs"- Hauser liberated our screen a little bit to get a sniff of the great outdoors. Mr. Mustard went up to Santa Barbara to take his mom to the doctor-and took Hauser with him. Mr. Mustard called to say that they had a great time romping around the park in Santa Barbara, playing ball, etc. In the meantime, I've been here at home studying for finals- which start next week!





In other news, I continue to get bigger- surprise, surprise! I am enjoying eating healthy, nutritious food- (and some treats, too!) I'm still not too uncomfortable, except that it's really hard to bend over to put on my shoes, and it hurts to lift my legs. So, I end up doing a sort of dance to get dressed in the morning.

Back to studying for me now! The crunch is really on!

No comments: