Saturday, January 31, 2009

Rain on Grass & The Universe



Here are a few photos of Paprika painting this evening. I am so grateful that we never remodeled our kitchen because if we had, I probably would be too nervous to let her paint.



Slowly but surely, our home is beginning to look like an art studio. That's okay, though. We're having fun. And it cleans up- mostly! ;-)



Paprika's paintings may look abstract, but to her they represent people, places, ideas, and adventures we've had.

I asked her what this painting was of and she told me:

Rain on Grass

(in case you're wondering, those are rain clouds at the top and the big green part is the grass)




I asked her what this painting was of and she told me:

The Universe

(when asked to elaborate, she said, "you know, stars, the sun, planets..." good to know!)



After painting, she had to have a bath, of course...which always seems to go in phases now...this was the "Phase One" of the bath! Two more phases followed... :-)





No comments: