Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!



What an exciting day! I love Valentine's Day because it's all about love. And I love love! I want to wish everyone a very happy, joyous Valentine's Day. I hope you are all doing something special today with someone you love.


There are so many people I love who I can't be with today, but you all mean so much to me. My grandparents, my mom and dad, Eric and Robbie, Laura, Kevin, Caroline, and Stephie, all the Ashmores, Mr. Mustard's mom, Ann, Sarah, Miker, all my friends from Berkeley, USC, and everywhere in between- I'm sorry I haven't been a better friend by keeping in touch on a more regular basis. You all mean so much to me and I think about you every single day. You are in my thoughts and prayers each night. I love you.




This Valentine's Day, Paprika and I are going to do our usual: drive around the neighborhood in her car, go to the park, and make a yummy dinner just us two girls. Mr. Mustard is up in Santa Barbara and will be in good company. His mom is coming in from Maine on Valentine's Day night, so he will see her when he picks her up from the airport. Mr. Mustard came down Wednesday night (the day before Valentine's Day) to see me, which was just wonderful. We were up talking til after midnight, so technically I got to see him on Valentine's Day. We'll celebrate this weekend more officially when he is back down here.

This Saturday is also Paprika's 18 month birthday!!! I can't believe it. It's all going too quickly. Please tell me how to make time stop, or how I can better savor every moment of life as it whizzes by me. I'm living in the moment, and each moment is more precious than the next.

No comments: