Wednesday, April 11, 2007

We're Online Again!

We're back online. Horray! The cable guys came out yesterday afternoon and finally installed our internet. It was their fourth trip out to visit us because none of them could find the cable box. The guy yesterday still couldn't find it, so I went outside with Paprika on my hip and dug through the bushes until I found it myself! I must admit, it was pretty tough to find, but worth it! The cable guy said that they should hire me to find cable boxes, since even their expert wasn't able to find ours. I guess if being a laywer doesn't pan out, I may have a second career! ;-)






















Mr. Mustard sold our TV to our neighbors before we moved, so we don't have a television anymore. I'm missing that a little bit, but not too much. It's nice to have the peace and quiet without the distraction. I'm getting everything set up from the move, and there is so much in the garage still to unpack. But, we've been living without all that stuff for weeks, so it makes me wonder if we really need it all. I like our home uncluttered, and I don't want to unpack all those boxes, so I'm just leaving them down in the garage for now. I'll move stuff up as we need it, and if we still haven't moved it up in a year, then maybe that's a sign we really don't need it anymore.

















Paprika is growing up so fast, it's unbelievable. She is becoming so independent and wants to interact with everyone around her. Now when we go shopping, she really wants to sit all by herself in the front of the cart. I prefer to carry her in my Ergo, but she wants to sit by herself in the cart. It makes me kind of sad sometimes, but I know it's good that she's growing up. I just want her to stay my little baby forever.


No comments: