Monday, April 23, 2007

Four Things Quiz

I don't normally do this type of thing, but thought it was fun. Here are things you may not know about me:

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
Graphic Designer for The Gap and Old Navy
Assistant at a Major Hollywood Production Company (Think The Devil Wears Prada)
Summer Associate at a "Big Law" Law Firm
Assistant Editor on reality TV gems such as The Bachelor, Bachelorette, and High School Reunion!

B) Four places I have lived:
Indianapolis, IN
Bloomington, IN
San Francisco, CA
Los Angeles, CA

C) Four TV SHOWS I love to Watch:
Lost
American Idol
Battlestar Gallactica
Weeds

D) Four places I have been on vacation
All over Europe
Morocco
Aruba
St. Maartin

E) Four foods I like:
Fish, fish, and more fish (sushi and salmon especially)
Chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake
Thai Iced Tea
Avocados

F) Four places where I would rather be right now:
At the beach
At the park
Camping or Hiking
In bed!

G) Four Hobbies or Games I enjoy:
Reading to my little girl
Taking long walks
Researching/Learning
Talking to old friends

H) Top four moments of my life:
Getting Married
Giving Birth
Passing the Bar Exam Nine Months Pregnant
Waking up each morning to see my beautiful family

No comments: