Thursday, February 15, 2007

My Funny Valentine!
















We had such a great day yesterday- Paprika's very first Valentine's Day! During the day, Paprika and I did a lot of cleaning up around the house, and went out shopping to get Mr. Mustard's present and a card for Paprika, and to the grocery store to get something particularly yummy to make for dinner. Before we started making dinner (luckily), we got a call from Mr. Mustard telling us not to cook anything because he was going to bring us home dinner. Mr. Mustard surprised us by ordering food from The Cheesecake Factory and picking it up on his way home- yum! He also got Paprika and I both Valentine's Day cards and a flower for me! We enjoyed our super delicious dinner, watched American Idol and Lost, and just enjoyed hanging out around the house. This was the first Valentine's Day that we haven't gone out, and I must say, it was a really nice change of pace!

No comments: