Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Fat Tuesday
















Last night we celebrated our very own Fat Tuesday. Not quite New Orleans style, but we celebrated nonetheless. I've decided to give up desserts and reading celebrity gossip columns for Lent, so yesterday I got my fill of reading all about Britney's shaved head, and I baked some yummy chocolate chip cookies for my one last dessert. Today is Ash Wednesday and the start of Lent. I feel really good about cutting back on all of the sugar, and it will be nice to take a break from reading about people I don't know and who do nothing to improve my life (celebrities).

This morning Paprika woke me up at 6:45- Mr. Mustard went into work early, so it was just me and Paprika. We walked to the park and played on the swings. Doing that always tires her out, so by the time we got home (about 10am), she fell back asleep.

We are moving in about a month-- lots to do regarding packing, etc. I want to get rid of a lot of stuff before we move, so I guess the first step is to go through everything before starting the boxing up process.

Life is good- we're enjoying all the little moments and focusing on the positive!

No comments: