Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Fun Stuff!
















Paprika is almost 6 months old. I can't believe it! Time is going by too quickly already. We had another Mommy & Me class on Monday, and I think Paprika is really enjoying the classes. The teachers focus mainly on motor skills, and already she is sitting up better since we started the class last Friday. I think it's good for her to get out and meeting people, too. She already has one baby friend named Ella from the Mommy & Me class. She likes to roll the big red ball back and forth with her. It's really cute! Paprika especially likes the big ball pen, where she gets to play with lots of differently colored balls. Looks pretty fun to me!

This past weekend was majorly exciting, not in a small part because the Colts won the Super Bowl! What a dream come true! I'm not a huge sports fan, but I still love to root on my home team and all I have to say is, "it's about time"! I've never been so proud to be from Indianapolis! It was just really a wonderful moment and I am so happy that they won!

Mr. Mustard had to work all day on Saturday, but because he got overtime, we celebrated by ordering a nice dinner in on Saturday night. On Sunday, we took Paprika to the zoo!

The weather here has been unbelievably hot-- we are roasting most days. I've been keeping all the windows open and may even have to turn on the air conditioning before the week is finished if it keeps up like this. I've heard that other parts of the country (Indiana, for one), are freezing and buried under inches of snow! Right now I would welcome a little bit of snow to cool things off. If only we could all reach a happy medium!

I bought a mini tripod for our still camera, so hopefully there will be more pictures of Mr. Mustard, me, and Paprika together. Usually we just take pictures of Paprika, or her with either me or Mr. Mustard. But, since we have the tripod now, we can experiment with the self-timer mode and get some great pictures of all three of us! This is our first test photo. I think it turned out pretty good!


No comments: