Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Today Paprika and I had our second Mommy & Me yoga class- it was GREAT! She really really likes it, and it forces me to get out of the house. She is enchanted with the music and the other babies, and it's so nice meeting other people with young babies. I thought we were going to be late, so I almost didn't go, but then I figured I'd go anyway and I'm so glad that I did! I only regret that I didn't go when my mom was in town because I know my mom would have loved to go to the class with me and Paprika, but Paprika was too young then- so maybe we'll all go together on her next visit out to Los Angeles!

I've decided to come out to Indiana at the end of October. It'll be my mom's birthday and we'll also celebrate Paprika's first Halloween. I'm excited for Paprika to meet her Grandpa Dave, Aunt Laura, Uncle Robbie, Grandpa Eric, and her honorary Aunt Ann! We're going to go trick-or-treating with Ann and her two sons, Benjamin (age 3.5), and Cameron (5 months). It's going to be a lot of fun!

No comments: