Monday, October 9, 2006

Organization Frenzy

Wow- what an exhausting weekend we had, but good nonetheless. Mr. Mustard and I embarked on our massive apartment organizational project. Well, really it was my idea and I sort coerced Mr. Mustard into helping me. I went through my clothes, the closets, and every nook and cranny and came out with 12 bags of stuff to donate to Goodwill. I also filled about 7 garbage bags of stuff for either recycling or the discard bin. I am selling a lot of books on Amazon, which is also clearing out shelfspace. Mostly it's only worth it to sell law school or film school books, since regular books and paperbacks will fetch such a paltry price.

Last night I cleaned out the cabinets and threw away expired medicine (some of it was almost 10 years old!)- and really prioritized our stuff. I put things in banker boxes with labels like "vintage computer parts" and "Paprika Baby Clothes"- I can't believe at 7 weeks old she is already too big for some of her clothes and I've had to put them into storage.

To be continuted (Paprika just woke up)...

No comments: