Monday, July 10, 2006

I Have The Best Friends!

Yesterday was a very exciting day- Jacey and Lauren threw me a shower. It was so wonderful- much more than I ever could have hoped for. It was a gorgeous day! I feel so special and blessed to have such great friends.

Jacey put in so much time decorating and setting up- the flowers and everything was just perfect. Lauren was in charge of the food- she did such an amazing job that I thought it was all catered until she told me differently. They both put in such time and effort into the job, I hardly know how I can every repay them. It was a great memory and I'm so glad that we had the party- I was worried about the Bar, but taking one afternoon off from studying was beyond worth it!

My friends from Boalt surprised me by flying all the way down to Los Angeles for the shower. That was such an incredible gift- to see them and get to spend some time with them! I feel so lucky to have such amazing people in my life- sometimes I think, what have I done to deserve all of this love?

Here are some photos from the big event:



No comments: