Thursday, July 6, 2006

The Emmy's!

Nominations were just announced for the 58th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards- and Mr. Mustard has been nominated for Outstanding Picture Editing for Nonfiction Programming! I am so excited for him! And so proud, of course- he deserves it! The link with the list of nominations is: http://www.emmys.org/awards/primetimeawards.php So cool!

I knew this was going to happen! It will be very exciting to go to the show- we had such an amazing time last year. The ceremony is at the Shrine Auditorium, where they held the Oscars until a few years ago. It's so big and beautiful- very old Hollywood. Afterwards, we went to the Governor's Ball, which was incredible. They had the best food, and dancing- it ws such a memorable and exciting night!

Of course, this year there is a little bit of a scheduling issue- because the awards ceremony is on August 19th, which is my due date! So, either I will have already given birth by this time, or I'll be on the verge! Unless I'm in the hospital delivering our baby, I'm going! :-) If my water breaks during the ceremony, people will just have to deal. Or maybe I can bring a long cape or something. I'll figure it out.

Anyway, very exciting news! Please congratulate Mr. Mustard! I'm so proud of him!!!

No comments: