Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fun, fun, fun!



Paprika and I have been having so much fun going to the park and spending our days outside. Summer is coming and it is getting so hot! I love it, though. I recently connected with some moms in my neighborhood and have been getting the low-down on everything fun to do for the summer. It will be nice to find some new places to go!




Mr. Mustard recently suprised me with a new lens for my camera. It's an EFS 17-85mm lens and so far, I am loving it. I've been using Paprika as my little model for photo shooots. She is a willing subject and it's too much fun! Here are some recent photos I took with the camera. I'm lucky that Mr. Mustard really loves the technology aspect of photography, so he is always excited to look into the new camera or lens. I am interested in the "picture taking" portion of photography, so it's great that he is so enabling, and that he really takes care of getting me some great gear! If it were up to me, I probably would still have my 110 camera from junior high.




On a side note, I FINALLY figured out how to fix the problem so that you can click on each image to enlarge it. Yea! So, from now on, all images should be clickable!

No comments: