Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Running Around The Neighborhood


Today I took Paprika out for our very first run in the jogging stroller. We went about 2 miles- it was a lot of fun!


I love hearing music while I run but I didn't want to run with headphones on (for safety reasons). So, yesterday, we went to Target and bought some battery powered IPod crib speakers, and I strapped those to the stroller. Now, Paprika and I can both hear music while we run! Paprika loves music so much. She had a great time watching the scenery fly by while listening to music blasting. The neighbors may have thought that we were crazy, but who cares! :-)




Paprika is trying to figure out where the music is coming from in this picture:




There was a film crew shooting something just up the street from us. They had taken over the whole block. If they're still there tomorrow, I'll go see what they're shooting. It was a very big production- there must have been 15 semis filled with equipment and hundreds of people milling around. Maybe tomorrow we'll jog by the set!

No comments: